Call Us: 1-888-821-4797
- About Us
An integral part of an in-building solution for emergency response radio coverage is the backup power system. NFPA codes relating to the autonomous operation and monitoring of the BDA power is quite stringent. Back up power enclosures are engineered to meet every aspect of NFPA 1221 and to provide integrators configuration flexibility and rapid delivery directly to site, batteries included.
• Certified to UL 924 (models with UL suffix)
• NFPA Compliant with all required monitoring alarms
• Batteries included – choose capacity to match system requirements
• NEMA-4 Enclosure
• Prewired internal & external, with waterproof feed thru’ s for easy on-site connections:
• Customization to meet local AHJ ‘s requirements
Input: 115 /230 VAC (factory wired for 120V AC)
Outputs: Available in 12, 24, 48 VDC and 100 VAC, with 120, 240 and 480 Watt DC UPS
Protections: Battery breaker, AC input breaker, NEMA 4x enclosure
NFPA Compliant Alarms (Form C, Dry Contact)
• AC fail
• Battery discharged to 30% of capacity
• Charger fail
Batteries Included: maintenance free, valve regulated, sealed lead acid, 18, 55, and 100 AH capacity
• AC Input: 16 AWG, UL 3 conductor, SJT jacket , 12’, with molded plug
Enclosure Size Including Mounting Flanges (H x W x D):
Enclosure A: 30″ x 23″ x 10.5″
Enclosure B: 25″ x 24″ x 24″
Enclosure A: NEMA-4, UL listed, welded aluminum with IP 65 battery vent and locking door, 4 each 1/2” knock-outs for cable entry on sides and bottom (16 total), IP-68 cable entries. Red powder coat wall mount.
Enclosure B: NEMA-4, welded aluminum with IP 65 vent, pad lockable door handle, 8 each 1/2” knock-outs for cable entry (4 ea. on bottom left and right), IP-68 cable entries. Red powder coat wall mount.
Distributed by Alliance Corporation