Call Us: 1-888-821-4797
- About Us
Comba’s CriticalPoint Class A UHF BDA is a repeater solution that was designed with public safety first responders in mind. Fully compliant with the IFC and NFPA (National Fire Protection Association), CriticalPoint’s UHF BDA supports frequencies 450MHz to 512MHz, up to 32 narrow-band filters and has the flexibility for supporting internal one or two window filtering. This unit will provide greater reliability and coverage for large building structures, tunnels, remote or rural areas and more. The channelized uplink squelch and channelized uplink AGC functions ensure minimum interference to base stations and optimizes communications quality.
It includes comprehensive alarming capabilities, which supports all NFPA and IFC required monitoring and alarming, and also provides local and SNMP based remote monitoring. The built-in signal generator and isolation testing function provide great convenience to system integrators during deployments.
In addition, by utilizing Comba’s well-known high efficiency NEMA 4 amplifier design, the BDA provides a very small footprint, light weight design, low electrical operating costs, and low UPS backup costs. Comba’s total vertical in house design and manufacturing capabilities, and supply chain management resources, ensures that the CriticalPoint UHF BDA is very affordable, reliable and state of the art.
• Supports P25 P1/P2 digital and conventional analog communications simultaneously
• Simplex and internal Duplexing supported
• Up to 32 narrow band filters (Class A)
• Up to 4 wide band filters (Class B)
• Channelized Auto Level Control (ALC) supported (Class A)
• Channelized uplink squelch supported (Class A)
• NetProtectTM Uplink PA shutdown during no traffic periods to minimize noise
being introduced to the network (Class A)
• Built-in mandatory isolation test to prevent BDA oscillation
• Auto shutdown with alarm upon oscillation detection
• Web based GUI for intelligent configuration, SNMP supported
• NFPA 1221 / IFC compliant dry contact alarms
• NFPA 1221 / IFC compliant NEMA 4 enclosure
• FCC Class A: PX8-RX4122-A, Class B: PX8-RX4122-B
• UL AC: SGSNA/18/GZ/00076, DC: SGSNA/18/GZ/00075