Call Us: 1-888-821-4797
- About Us
Address: 15191 Homestead Road
City: Lehigh Acres, Florida
Start Date: Sep 12, 2018, 9:30 AM
End Date: Sep 12, 2018, 2:30 PM
Understand and apply International Fire Code and NFPA 72 & 1221 Codes relevant to Public Safety In-Building Radio Booster Systems for greater confidence, efficiency, and compliance.
Led by industry expert Chief Alan Perdue (Ret.), CFO, FM, MIFireE, Executive Director of the Safer Buildings Coalition, and subject experts from our sponsor members this interactive seminar is based on model codes regarding in-building public safety communications systems.
• Exclusive! FirstNet Update:
• General Requirement, Basic System Topology/Design
• Cellular Communication vs. Public Safety Communication Systems
• National and Local Code Requirements for Public Safety Radio Communications
• Recent and Planned Code Updates – NFPA, IFC
• System Testing and Best Practices
• Panel Discussion and Town Hall and Q&A
• Vendor Exhibits!
Sponsored by: Alliance Corporation, Comba, and Teleco